The Naish Soft Top Quest 10’8 delivers great versatility and stability making it a great choice for everything from flatwater cruising, to surfing ankle-slapper waves, to charging double-overhead surf. The “one-board solution” for recreational riding, the Soft Top Quest 10’8” features plugs in the nose area which accommodate a bungee storage system to secure precious cargo when cruising and touring.
With 3 mm of padding, the EVA soft top has a soft, yet firm surface structure. Spreading over the entire top of the board, this added grip is a great confidence booster when walking up the nose, riding tandem or transporting the little ones.
- High Temperature, Pressurized Aluminum Molding = Precision shaping + optimized resin saturation
- Incorporated EVA Deck = Enhanced traction & longevity + excellent adherence
- Topsheet Bottom = UV stability + scratch resistance
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage + enhanced structural integrity
- Quest US 10.5
- Ledge Handle
- Quest Soft Top EVA Deckpad
Length: 10'8" / 325.1 cm
Width: 30" / 76.2 cm
Thickness: 4 9/16" / 11.6 cm
Weight: 25.8 lbs / 11.7 kg
Volume: 164 L
Max Rider Wt.: 250 lbs / 113 kg